In previous post we showed you the leaked Android 4.0.4 (ICS) for Samsung Nexus S 4G. Though the official version is still to come in all the devices but if you can’t wait more then here is the Official ICS IMM76D for your Nexus S 4G. Follow all the procedure given below:
Warning: Android Blog Hub will not be responsible for any damage it cause to your phone, and the data wiped while upgrading the phone. This method is tested and 100% worked.
First download all these files in your computer
- Unzip Odin v1.85 (while unzipping Odin also unzip IMM76D Release keys too), and open “Odin3_v1.85.exe”
- Power off your Nexus S 4G
- You need to put the device into Download Mode by holding both Volume Up+Down and press the Power Button at the same time.
- Connect your Nexus S 4G to your computer using the USB cable and make sure Odin recognize the device. (You will see “0:[COM#]” in the first box if it recognize your device.)
- Click “Bootloader” and select “SPH-D720_IMM76D_KE1_BOOTLOAD_signed.tar”
- Click “PDA” and select “SPH-D720_IMM76D_PDA_signed.tar”
- Click “Phone” and select “SPH-D720_IMM76D_LC1_Modem_signed.tar”
- and now click on “Start”
- Let the Odin run, and when it is done with its work,
- Nexus S 4G will reboot and will be running Android 4.0.4 IMM76D