Android Tablet or iPad which one you should opt?
With every year that comes, it is becoming more and more difficult for one to make a choice between an Android tablet and an iPad. In our present days one puts the question in the following manner:”Should I choose an Android tablet or the new iPad 3?”
The newest model released by Apple presents a lot of improvements and supplements numerous lacks previous iPad models had. Some of the shortcomings have remained; some of them have been completed. As well as the hardware, the new software also needs to be compared: iOS 5.1 versus Android 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich.
In order to be able to make a decision between the two models of tablets one is recommended to draw a comparison between the most common characteristics.
- An important aspect to consider is the manner Flash is integrated in the case of the two different products, because Flash is continuously applied in countless web pages of the World Wide Web. While applications register difficulties in integrating these modules on the iPad 3, things seem to be working just fine on Android tablets.
- As for the availability of different sizes for the devices to choose from, iPad 3 fails to widen the offer Apple has, providing the sole size of .56 x 7.47 x .5 inches. Meanwhile, Android tablets come in varied sizes between 5.3 inch and 10 inch.
- One can notice an almost complete resolution of the problem of syncing that used to be characteristic to the iPad 3 tablets. Users of Apple devices are no longer constrained so hard to stay connected to iTunes. In the case of Android tablets one can move freely being even allowed to put widgets.
- The notification system presents alterations in this new generation of iPads, it has become a little more flexible, but Android tablets provide a lot more options to control the notification system received on one’s device.
- One may consider the 64 GB of internal memory provided by the new iPad an asset in comparison with the Google cloud storage options provided by Android tablets. This feature represents a subjective advantage when one desires to choose between the two kinds of tablets.
- The problem of multitasking has been the topic of an eternal debate. Some people opine that Apple desires to save battery charge by allowing fewer applications to run simultaneously since the new hardware configuration would easily allow for the same multitasking reality that is available in the case of Android tablets.
Based on the features compared in the paragraphs above, one can only state that both of the tablet models present very strong characteristics. On one hand, Apple offers useful options in a traditional unique format (that explains the sole size it is offered in) and on a powerful hardware that is not always taken advantage of to the fullest. On the other hand, Android tablets provide a lot more opportunities to choose from if one has special features in mind when one decides to buy a tablet.
Author’s Bio :
This article is written by Jack. Jack is a professional blogger and a gadget-guru. He is living in the United Kingdom and has worked in big computer firms too. He believes in “buy now pay later” theory and perhaps that’s why he is working with a big UK based firm.