Yesterday we posted about how you can create your own Android app and today we will tell you how can create your blog mobile friendly in easy way, if you don’t want to create any app for your blog. Though these days many of the blog owners prefer to create a Android app for their blogs to keep their readers active as normally users can’t keep visiting the site again and again by entering the URL (bookmarking is also a easy way). Alright let’s start here we are assuming that you have blog with WordPress platform,
1. The most easiest way to make your blog android friendly is using a responsive WordPress theme, if you are using Joomla then there are also Joomla responsive themes available. Even if you are running a ecommerce site then no need to worry, there are some Ecommerce Template available which are responsive and work according to the screen resolution.
2. Second option is for the users who don’t want to change the theme of their blogs and want a mobile website too. If you are in this category then certainly who should use this method as you don’t have to so much work to create your blog mobile friendly. First thing you can do is use some plugins to make a mobile blog, here are few good plugins that you should try:
- MobilePress: It is the most used and free WordPress plugin that create your blog mobile friendly just by installing and activating the plugin and selecting the theme you want. There are only two theme options available which you choose from but if want to customize it then it is really easy to customize, you can find few tutorials on web to customize MobilePress themes.
- Wptouch: This plugin is not free but most of the pro bloggers or high reputed blogs use it on their blogs. It has many option in Wptouch option panel. Just check out once you will surely love it.
3. If you don’t want to choose any of the above then there is another option available which is Dudamobile. Dudamobile is great option to design your own mobile blog and publishing it for your mobile visitors. It has partnered with Google, so you can check the weekly traffic you get from mobile users and can also add Google ads in it.
Hope you find it informative and helped you to create your mobile blog in simple and easy way.