Do you want to try out some new stuffs in your phone then here is a quick tutorial how to root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace GT S5830 in a easy way.
Rooting is a process allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android operating system to attain privileged control (known as “root access”) within Android’s subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user
Remember by rooting your phone the warranty period of your phone will end, and we will not be held responsible for any damage cause while rooting your phone.
Root Samsung Galaxy ACE
- Download Root.zip and copy it in your SD Card
- Turn off your phone
- Now press “Home + Power button” simultaneously to enter into recovery mode
- Now select “apply update from sdcard”
- Navigate to the folder where you have copied Root.zip file and select the file.
- Now Reboot your device
- You have successfully rooted your phone
- How to check whether the phone is rooted or not?
When your phone is fully booted after finishing above process, you will see a new app “Superuser”. If you see it in your app drawer then you have rooted your phone.
Un-Root Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Download UnRoot.zip file and copy it in your SD Card
- Turn off your phone and enter into Recovery Mode
- Select “apply update from sdcard” and choose the file “UnRoot.zip” from SD Card
- Now Reboot your phone.
This is the most simple way to root and unroot your samsung galaxy ace, and the above is only for GingerBread version.