Samsung Galaxy Ace is the one of the mid range phone which has a very low internal space which stop users to install too many apps they want, but here is the way you can increase the internal space on Samsung galaxy ace and install as much apps you want. The trick is very simple all you have to do is just need to do the partition of your sd card and flash a script.
Okay! before we start here are few things you need to know
- This tutotrial is only for CM 10 Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy ACE
- You should have CWM 5.0+
You would like to take a nandroid backup just in case anything wrong
Let’s start now,
- Take the full backup of your sdcard in your system as all the files will be deleted while partitioning the SD Card
- Now reboot the phone in recovery mode you can do that in two ways, hold the power button (just like you use it to power off your phone) at that point you can see a option recovery select that and reboot or if your phone is already switched off then hold the home button and power button simultaneously
- When you are in recovery mode select the advance option and select partition SD card
Ok here you have decide by yourself how much partition you want to do even this depends on your SD Card too I have a 8 GB SD card and did a 1024m (1GB) partition and 128m for swap script would be enough
- Let the process end
- Copy this zip in your SD card and again reboot your phone in recovery mode and flash the zip
- After flashing reboot your device atleast twice
- And now you are done,
- Enjoy installing as much app you want without worrying
Hope you like the tutorial follow us for more tutorials for different devices.