After yesterday’s launch even of Moto G, it is now available in UK straight from Phones 4U. Both 8GB and 16GB variants of Moto G can now be ordered online for delivery which is has been set for November 2 but it will hit the stores and will be showcased from Friday 15 November. Phones 4U is also going to bring up the exclusive white colored back for the device.
The 8GB Moto G will cost £119.95 with a top-up voucher on pay-as-you-go plan, and the 16GB will be costing £149 with the same £10 top-up voucher. At the moment there doesn’t seems to be any SIM free Moto G is available although Phones 4U has confirmed that it is going to cost £134.95 for the 8GB Moto G variant.
Here are the full Specifications of Motorola Moto G
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (to be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat in Janurary 2014)
- Display: 4.5-inch LCD display at 1280×720 resolution. 329 ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor at 1.2GHz. (MSM 8×26, Adreno 305)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte
- Storage: 8GB or 16GB, two free years of 50GB on Google Drive
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 6.0-11.6 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Battery: 2070 mAh (non-removable)
- Rear camera: 5 megapixels, (4:3 for full resolution), LED flash, 4x digital zoom, slow motion video, burst mode, auto HDR, panorama, tap-to-focus
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Video capture: 720p (front anrear) at 30 fps
- Networks: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz); UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz); CDMA (850/1900 MHz). No LTE.
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Location: GPS/GLONASS